Sunday, December 4, 2016

HFUN NAIL CLIPPERS, Manicure & Pedicure Set, 3 Piece



I received this product and it is amazing. I think this may be the best Manicure & Pedicure Set I have ever used.

The 1st thing I noticed when I opened the package was the cute box the set is encased in. And when you remove the box, the set is inside the cutest tin can. The small things make me happy. The kit comes with a crescent shaped nail file, a mini brush, and nail clippers.


The nail clippers are sharp and great quality and gives you a clean cut. I have used nail clippers before where I had to wiggle them back and forth to cut the nail, and I did not have to do that with these. The handle is also extra long and wide, so you get a great grip. These are the best clippers and Manicure & Pedicure Set I have ever used.

You can check out the business page here: https://www.facebook.com/HFUNBeauty/

Received free or at a discount for testing purposes and review. My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment