Sunday, November 20, 2016

Bluetooth Speakers, Bomber 20W Portable Stereo Wireless Speaker, Waterproof Outdoor Speaker for Pool, Beach, Golf, Hiking and Home

I have to say this is the best speaker in the world & I am so glad I found it on Amazon. I no longer have to complain about not being able to hear my music.





The Pictek Bluetooth Speaker is an amazing speaker. It is wireless, which is wonderful because I have been taking it everywhere I go, even to the gym. I also use it when I am in the hot tub because it is splash proof, which is wonderful. At first, I thought it said water proof and started to take it in the shower with me, but its only splash proof. 

When I 1st bought it, I was concerned about how the bass would sound but it sounds amazing and has a natural sound to it. It also has 25 hours playtime out of the battery, but I have not pushed it that far yet. I did go to sleep with it on, and 6 hours later it was still playing, which is amazing. 

I have not tried to answer calls with it yet, but it does have hands free calling, and I will put that to use tomorrow. 

Specification: 
Bluetooth pairing: Bomber
Input Voltage: DC-5V/1.5A
Pairing Range: up to 10 meters under barrier-free condition
Playing Time: about 25 hours at 70% volume (depends on different music)
Standby Time: 4200 hours
Charging Time: about 8 hours

Check them out HERE

Received free or at a discount for testing purposes and review. My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment