Saturday, November 19, 2016

Briday Handheld Portable Flashlight

I have never realized the differences in flashlights until now. We all know that having a flashlight is very important. Whats also important is making sure you have batteries on hand for that flashlight. I use to go to the store and just choose the cheapest one, but those days are over. I found my new best friend...


I ordered and received this little beauty.  


It is by Briday and it's the best flashlight I have ever seen or used. Its very compact and not heavy at all. Its not only bright and light up a big area, but it also has power indicator lights for when it is turned on, and to let you know when the battery is low and need to be charged. Yes! I said charged. It comes with a nifty USB cord and charger, for you to plug in your wall to recharge the battery. You can also use your Android cord to charge it as well. It has 5 modes: High, Medium, Low, Strobe, & SOS. I am so exited about this flashlight and it will stay on the side of my bed.

Check them out HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment